Who's Italian Pride Elisabetta Gregoraci?


whos Elisabetta Gregoraci. I know she's a gorgeous Italian model who happens to be married to Formula One manager, Flavio Briatore. I know they have a son together. I also know Flavio has a daughter with Heidi Klum. After taking a long hard look at these pictures, it became obvious that Flavio is one very lucky man. This woman is stunning. 















In these Pictures taken in Malindi, Kenya, Elisabetta looks relaxed and comfortable and that's appealing to me. I don't like women that always look like they're trying to look sexy. Elisabetta seems to just be enjoying her time at the beach without much attention given to the cameras. I hope to see more of Elisabetta in the very near future.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comment

 

luminate

infolink

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Google +

Extension Factory Builder

Share This

Blogger templates

Sandy - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news