Claudia Galanti Is Red Bikini


Here in Florida, Claudia rocks a hot pink (or perhaps purple) bikini and looks like she's having a fantastic time on the beach with her friends. I think what bothers me about her is that she looks quite a bit like Evangeline Lilly and considering my deep, unending loyalty to Miss. Lilly, that takes a little something away from Claudia for me. It's not Claudia's fault of course and I still like the woman but I wish I was looking at pictures of Evangeline instead. That sounds far meaner than it's intended so I'm just going to stop writing before I make it worse.

















I've only recently discovered model and reality show star Claudia Galanti and while I was quite taken with her at first, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about her anymore. She's definitely gorgeous and she has a fantastic body. I guess I like her but I'm not quite as in lust as I was with the first set of pictures. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comment

 

luminate

infolink

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Google +

Extension Factory Builder

Share This

Blogger templates

Sandy - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news