Sarah Shahi is In Very Casual Mood



The many great features, people, yes I'm talking about Sarah Shahi is a perfect combination. He is officially most-favorite.blogspot.com new favorite celebrity, and he is an awesome rack just because. He went on to Paris Hilton on Twitter last Friday that 'tard after almost hit her car.
In defense of Paris, it's hard to









 see signs of stopping when you are looking in the mirror. . . No, I do not mean his rear view mirror. I mean she holds in her hand is a real mirror when he drives. "I'm so hot!"

They look normal, but her casual clothes and the mood in this series really added a new attraction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comment

 

luminate

infolink

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Google +

Extension Factory Builder

Share This

Blogger templates

Sandy - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news