Selena Gomez Gets Under Water To Sell Her Fragrance


I have never gotten to the point of celebrity fragrances. I do notparticularly want to smell like any of my favorite celebrities, but Iassume that they can make a great holiday gift. Selena Gomeznew fragrances for Mother Who will I buy? Well, I do not know.Selena Gomez is a fan may be on my list, in which all of the album,DVD, etc.

I assume that is not really the point though. So what's the point.Pretty simple. Selena Gomez is gorgeous. Selena posted a comment on the other, like I was in the order, he is only 19, suchthat I do not think in his early twenties. It surprised me, especiallywhen I see pictures like the ones in this photo shoot for his newfragrance. With a maturity of someone much older and she is a young girl. I love this girl and can not wait to have him for the future.















Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comment

 

luminate

infolink

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Google +

Extension Factory Builder

Share This

Blogger templates

Sandy - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news