Mother of four, 28, being too old to wear skimpy outfits "in the city banned from every night club


With a size six figure and 36DD chest, the beautiful blonde thought that she has no trouble getting into a nightclub.
But 28-year-old Lisa Woodman in her home town has been banned from every hotspot - after being told She is too old to wear skimpy outfits.
Angry mother's four-Worcester, West Midlands, was barred from the three places, her low-cut tops, short skirts and knee length boots due.


Ms. Woodman, who is 5ft 3in admitted that she likes showing off her figure, but claimed that conservative groups were compared with those of young girls.
He was left in tears on New Year's Eve when the mode of nightclub doormen fired him and told him: 'You're too old to wear that get up. "






Tramps and Velvet - Ms. Woodman city on the other two were banned from nightclubs.
Three all, Worcester is owned by the same company, said the ban until she tones down her appearance will be.
Ms. Woodman, a medical secretary in a hospital hygiene company said: "What's wrong with what I wear?
"I'm not hurting anyone, am I? I'm covering everything, and I just want to have a good time.

We never caused any trouble and we have never been rude to the bouncers.
No pub in my mind about giving organizations the nightclub is a problem why? "
He said: "There are teenagers and girls in their 20s wearing more revealing outfits, but they went straight in.
"When I asked why me and my sister were not allowed bouncers, they just said" You're too old to wear that get up. "
"I can not believe it. I am only 28 and still consider myself young.
Ms. Woodman city killing his fellow long-term and Josh, 12, Jamie, ten, and Billy, a father of six and three-year-old daughter Angel began last year after splitting from.
In April she had a breast enlargement operation and works out regularly at the gym to keep her figure.
"I always look sexy when I go out of town is like," she said.

I'm generally a piece of short skirts and organizations that might reveal too much of the show may never wear off.
"I like my high heels and mini skirts. I've got loads of them - they usually cost between £ 20 and £ 50, but when I let my hair to look like I do my best.
Ms. Woodman Worcester his sister Sarah, 32, once in a fortnight to have a night on the town, and generally tries to three nightclubs in the evening to end.


Ms. Woodman claims is humiliated when her turn away some of the doormen.
He said: "A doorman was wearing her to walk up and down and laughing at what I had to turn around in front of people.
"I was completely shocked and really humiliated. I look after myself and I'm only 28. With a bit of respect for I want to be treated.
"I rang to complain nightclub, but they just do not listen.
Door staff told me that I was banned for life until I dress differently.It's outrageous. "


His sister Sarah, a mother said: "Hi, how are you" "If we were rude to the bouncers, they in fact we never do, so we are always polite and say
"But it is always the same answer -" You is not getting the girls tonight. "'
Tomorrow, night club owners said they were defending the ban a "responsible-door policy was.
Nexum Leisure, which runs the club's director, Dean Hill said: "We expect people to try and we have a dress code of smart casual.
"The site managers are at the door - they make decisions on the door on the basis of our policies.
He's attitudes, decisions based on their dress, if they're outrageous and they have ID.
And that's sure to make all our customers have a good night.
At the end of the day, it's private premises and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comment

 

luminate

infolink

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Google +

Extension Factory Builder

Share This

Blogger templates

Sandy - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news