Michelle Williams stunning figure sexy lingerie for Marilyn Monroe Photoshoot


She readily admits that 'being sexy' one of the first qualities, do not.
But in a new photo shoot, Michelle Williams is a rare overview of the winning side, and in some lacy lingerie Incredible figure flaunting.
The 31 - year-old Golden Globe winning actress Marilyn Monroe shoot for GQ magazine - inspiration for the two-part set in beige and black levels are found.






Platinum blonde wig and a red-lipstick, Michelle a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy My Week With Marilyn Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for the spitting image of lashings to wear the iconic star of the fifties.

A shot in the inside, usually the silent star in transparent negligee lacy slips some chocolate cream paired with lace underwear.
In the mirror Staring, the famous blonde bombshell of a sexy yet innocent and tragic personality embodies.

Magazine, the actress is not only her body is not courage, but she and her daughter Matilda, Heath ledger, who tragically passed away in January 2008 with his partner's father opens up about relationship.
In this interview, she describes the actor as the first meeting of the 'cosmic.'
"Our initial meeting, how we first met in the circumstances, the cosmic or something, he said.


"Yeah, things are often at. It's a bit like: We had a lot of things, because we have a lot of time, or not do something.
His prominence as a 28 - year-old Mother as described in the aftermath of the death star.
"It was making me crazy. I felt like I was going crazy. She explained it is very ... Our house was a lot of what was and what he was trying to deal with trying to deal with.
"I felt trapped. And it is not just me ... There is someone else that I cover (daughter Matilda), I try, and I can not.


"I can not stop it, I can not go it can be removed. To try to find a way to explain it or cover it with her. You go about your life, and trying to make dinner for you, such as. '
This reserve is a sexy star says he is not the first and the first symptoms, and most of their time teen drama Dawson Creek on Mother Jane Lindley play for five years and was impressed.
"I would not say that a man as I will be first quality ... Is sexy. She said, and I think my character is sexy because it is Mother's Dawson Creek on ... sexualized ... Had sex.
'I am with all the negative attention and may be implicit in that.People see things and you can specify that. '
Mother Michelle adventure to see the Golden Globe GQ on last Sunday night, a far cry from her appearance.


The blonde beauty has signed a calm appearance, was wearing a midnight blue dress by Jason Wu as he took the stage for a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy Marilyn with the Best Actress for her role in My Week had to accept.
During his heartfelt acceptance speech, he thanked her for her daughter Matilda.
One parent told a crowd: "I consider myself first a mother and an actress second, and so the person I most want to thank my daughter, my little girl, whose courage and prosperity for the work that I take with me and my in life. '
She dedicates win to end six-year relationship with his ledger.
The actress noted that 52 years ago in Monroe at the Globes was very well received.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comment

 

luminate

infolink

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Google +

Extension Factory Builder

Share This

Blogger templates

Sandy - Find me on Bloggers.com

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news